IPB Style© Fisana

- - - - -

Lady Gaga | Leaves Her Apartment In New York - February 14 2015 (x24)

lady gaga

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Boss

Boss

Marshal

• Administrators
  • 12388 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:22 PM

Lady Gaga | Leaves Her Apartment In New York - 14.02.2015

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

From her Instagram:

Posted Image

"Love my new haircut!"

Posted Image

"ready for my Valentine"

Posted Image

"Nothing like flowers from the man of your dreams. ❤️"

Posted Image

"❤️"

Posted Image

"He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!"

Lady Gaga Is Engaged To Taylor Kinney: See Her $500,000 Ring

Taylor Kinney gave Lady Gaga his heart on Valentine’s Day, and she said ‘YES!’ The actor and singer became engaged on the most romantic day of the year, when he proposed to her with a massive diamond ring.

We can see why Lady Gaga, 28, said “yes” to Taylor Kinney, 33, after he proposed on Valentine’s Day. The Chicago Fire hunk presented the “Bad Romance” singer with a heart-shaped diamond ring, which she showed off for the first time on Feb. 16.

Lady Gaga’s Engagement Ring — Singer Shows Off Diamond Ring On Instagram

“He gave me his heart on Valentine’s Day, and I said YES!” Lady Gaga exclaimed on Instagram Feb. 16, alongside the ring pic seen above.

Gaga’s heart-shaped diamond ring is pretty unusual, but we wouldn’t expect anything less for the boundary-pushing performer. And the ring likely cost $500K.

“This is a platinum and heart shape diamond engagement ring. Looks to be about 8 carats and very fine quality. The setting is simple with a few round diamonds down the side. If the stone is an E color and VS1, it would run close to $500,000. It’s a really special stone — it’s extremely difficult to get large heart shapes. It’s very unique for a ring,” expert celeb jeweler, Shari Fabrikant of Robert Fabrikant Inc. in NYC.

“This is a very nicely cut heart shaped diamond. It is most likely in the 8+ carat weight,” Mark Keeney, VP of marketing for Ritani adds.

Taylor Kinney & Lady Gaga Engaged — Actor & Singer Are Getting Married

As HollywoodLife.com previously reported, Taylor proposed to Lady Gaga on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14. After becoming engaged, the happy couple allegedly celebrated at her family’s restaurant NYC restaurant, Joanne Trattoria, Us Weekly claims.

This is the first engagement for both Lady Gaga and Taylor, who met on the set of her video for “You & I” in 2011. They started dating a few months later, but briefly split in May 2012. After reuniting, they appeared more in love than ever.

“He is the right guy. How do we know? It’s this feeling…,” Lady Gaga said of Taylor during a recent interview with Howard Stern. As far as their wedding is concerned, she said, “If I get married, I’ll be hanging out in a pickup truck at a David’s Bridal while my stylist is screaming at me.”

We seriously hope that dream comes true.

Lady GaGa объявила о помолвке с актером Тейлором Кинни

Posted Image

Lady GaGa и Тейлор Кинни обручились

Американская певица показала обручальное кольцо.

Эпатажная 28-летняя певица Lady GaGa поделилась с поклонниками новостью о своей помолвке.
Певица опубликовала на своей странице в Instagram фотографию обручального кольца с камнем в форме сердца, подаренного ей в День святого Валентина ее женихом – актером Тейлором Кинни.
В подписи к снимку Lady GaGa написала: "Он отдал мне свое сердце в День Валентина, и я ответила ДА!".
Как сообщает издание aceshowbiz.com, предложение было сделано в ресторане Joanne Trattoria, принадлежащем семье Lady GaGa и расположенном на Манхэттене (Нью-Йорк, США).
Отношения пары длятся уже четыре года, но предложение своей возлюбленной Тейлор сделал только сейчас.
Нечаянным свидетелем этой сцены стал главный редактор издания Times Herald-Record Бэрри Льюис, который в то же время ужинал с женой в Joanne Trattoria. По его словам, отец певицы Джо Джерманотта после того, как его дочь получила обручальное кольцо, откупорил бутылку шампанского, чтобы отпраздновать это радостное событие.
Когда состоится бракосочетание пока неизвестно.
Ранее сообщалось, что представители зоозащитной организации PETA обвинили Леди Гага в жестоком обращении с животными после того, как певица разместила на своей странице в Facebook фотографии собаки в ювелирных украшениях.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users